Wednesday, April 10th, 2019

To report Issues about pavements, footways, roads or cycleways in Buckinghamshire,
please use the online portal FixMyStreet: :

To report an issue relating to a public footpath, bridleway or byway in Buckinghamshire,
please use a different online portal:
Report an issue with a public footpath, bridleway or byway | Buckinghamshire Council
Examples of issues which should be reported include:
• broken stiles
• overgrown vegetation or fallen trees
• damaged or dangerous path surfaces
• damaged or dangerous bridges
• damaged or missing signposts and waymarks

May 2023